Subaru is a name that’s synonymous with both vision and adventure. The MY19 Subaru Forester has all the ground clearance and action gear to get you and your passengers out there exploring all sorts of terrain.
Here, at Irvin Bullbars we have accumulated many years of knowledge and experience in providing top quality frontal vehicle protection systems. We are currently working on the research and development of our new Subaru bullbar and nudge bar. What we can tell you is that it’s a traditional Irvin Bullbar design. The new MY19 Subaru Forester bullbar features the following:
- Continuous sections of channel and tubing
- Fully cut bumper allowing refitting of fog lights and under car splash plate sections
- No interference with adaptive cruise control
- Extra centre pipes to reduce the size of the gaps in the bar, restricting animal penetration
- Polished or powder-coated
- 48 x 4.5mm tubing (thickest in the industry)
- Innovative styling to comply with ADR’s and is aesthetically pleasing
- Flush mounted LED indicators
- Can accommodate a decent set of driving lights
- Airbag and ADR compliant
- Will not void new car warranty
Safety when you’re on the road is paramount. When you choose Irvin Bullbars, you can rest assured that we are leaders in our industry. In fact, Irvin Bullbars, Perth, don’t just make robust, safe MY19 Subaru Forester bull bars, we also design, make and fit frontal vehicle protection systems (VFPS’s) for ALL models and makes of both commercial and passenger vehicles.
We are the local experts in the design and creation of industry-leading alloy bullbars. We are always happily on hand to offer our advice and to answer any questions you may have. So, to drive your MY19 Subaru Forester with confidence, you can count on Irvin Bullbars to give you complete peace-of-mind in all terrains.