When you’re driving in tough conditions, it’s crucial to protect your vehicle. A good robust bullbar and bash plates are just the job for ensuring your pride and joy doesn’t suffer any damage when you’re driving off-road.
Fitting under-body protection protects your vehicle from stones, rocks and more. Without it, you could be facing a very hefty repair bill along with the inconvenience and expense of being towed home. Here, at Irvin Bullbars, we are the exclusive resellers for Armadillo Bash Plates. There are so many benefits to installing Armadillo under-body Bash Plates, including:
- They’re easy to fit. There is absolutely no welding or drilling required.
- They’re easy to service. You don’t need to remove the plates to change the oil.
- They can be bought individually. If you damage a plate, you can buy another individual one to replace it. You don’t need to buy another full set.
- They’re corrosion resistant and tough. Armadillo Bash Plates are available in durable 3mm thickness steel, galvanised and powder-coated in black (other colours can be requested).
- They’re designed for WA conditions. Armadillo bash plates are produced in Western Australia using the latest computerised manufacturing equipment to give consistent quality and maximum protection.
Our range of Armadillo Bash Plates is suitable for select vehicles in the following makes:
- Holden Colorado 2012+
- Isuzu D-Max 2012+
- Ford Ranger 2011+
- Toyota Hilux, 70 series, 100 series, 200 series, 150 Prado
- Nissan Navara, GU Patrol
- Mitsubishi NM Pajero 2000 – 2006
So, when you’re looking for the best quality bash plates for your vehicle, you can count on Irvin Bullbars. People spend a great deal of time, money and energy on protecting the front of their vehicles with bull bars. Perth motorists also have to protect the underside of their cars due to our often harsh road conditions. Contact Irvin Bullbars today to find out more about Armadillo Bash Plates and how they can help keep your vehicle running in great condition.