Trucks are arguably the life blood of Australia. Always on the go, moving freight from north to south and from east to west, our truckies are the nation’s unsung heroes. Long hours of driving over vast distances and sometimes difficult terrain is taxing. In addition, truckies also have the added worry of potential animal strikes or collisions.
At Irvin Bullbars, our mission is to design and make truck bars that are strong and effective, meaning that the truckies get the goods delivered and get home without incident. All our bullbars, including our truck bars, are custom designed to suit WA road conditions (the toughest in the country). They are also made to suit varying working environments.
Not only do our truck bars look great but they’re incredibly strong, providing as much protection as possible should the worst happen. Irvin Bullbars have various designs of truck bar to suit each individual truck manufacturer.
Because our truck bars are lower to the ground, there is no way that another vehicle can go under the truck in the case of an accident. So, driver confidence is greatly increased. All our truck bars are made using:
- HD steel subframe/tilt mechanism
- A range of Frontal Underrun Protection (FUP) compliant bars (UN ECE R93)
- 76 x 6.35mm RHS uprights
- Up to 76 x 6mm tube (depending on model)
- Holes drill in uprights for tubing to slide into, providing maximum strength
- Up to 12mm wall thickness one piece T6 extruded channel
- Smooth edges
- Chrome plated eyebolts
- High Tensile mounting bolts
- LED indicators
- Options for road, train and over size signs
- Driving light mounting brackets
- Full bottom bar or “cow catchers” an option